POST 1 : A country I'd like to visit


One of my goals in life is travel to Japan, because I always admired that country and their culture. I think this is the dream of all geek people, because videogames and series motive to travel and meet the country. This doesn't mean that I have some much knowledge about Japan, I know the name of some important attractions like the Asakusa temple in tokyo, Tokyo Tower, Mount Fuji, or the beautiful Himeji Castle. The combination  between the modern and the traditional culture is one of the most interesting things in this country. 

In there, I really want to go to Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, Yongen-Jaya, akihabara,etc. Principally to take a lot of selfies, buy merchandising and some dolls of the culture (like maneki neko, daruma and kokechi). If i get the possibility, I would like to go to a concert, because the group just do concert inside Japan.
In spite of all the wonder things of Japan, I would never live in there, I just want to go as a tourist. Because the people in Japan is very demanding and tradtionalist and I like my way of life and the chilean culture, so I want to stay here, admiring this awesome country.

Comentarios

  1. let´s go togheter! I want to go to Harajuku! It's like the hot spot of fashion shops it´s amazing I want to go someday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hmmm you are a really otaku person. Japan is fantastic, I prefer Osaka but Tokyo is amazing too.
    Byeee, I'm going to listen EUROBEAT.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow I just realized that I don't know anything about interesting places in Japan jajajajaj my only closeness with Japan is what Anime tells me about the country, and of course, I know about the 2 atomic bombs that they greeted... you know a lot! have a nice week :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, it sounds so interesting ! Like Vicente I realized I didn't know this country so it motivates me to investigate more and someday visit it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario