POST 6: Post-graduate studies

When I finish my studies, I just want to work right away because I realized during my time studying design that every career are a lot of very boring unkempt promises lol I say this because when talk with some  friends of other careers and universities, all makes the same commentary of hate. Therefore, I think post-graduate studies are a waste of money and I'm not interested in this moment, maybe in the future awakes my learning desire.
BUT HIPOTHETICALLY (on account of the exercise) I would like to take little courses of illustration inside Chile, because I really want to learn how to draw appropriately and understand how to do different painting techniques like aquarelle or oil painting. I didn't want to leave Chile to stay long time abroad, because I like to spend time with my little brothers and I have to take care for them and enjoy while they are small children.
I think is necessary to me learn other languages, because many people on internet speak me on english and I spend a lot of time thinking on what I would reply. So, maybe I would take part-time studies to learn it, because I feel that so insecure and I think that my level is really low. In addition to, I want learn Japanese to read the raw of the weekly manga lol

Comentarios

  1. I think that is good that you want to learn other languages, is very useful and it would helping you a lot in the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm really bad in illustration, maybe I have to take the same course

    ResponderEliminar
  3. illustration its a very good skill for work!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the illustration is an amazing work, I hope you take it because could bring you new possibilities to create.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I feel identified with you, i think i should also take an intensive english course to improve it hahaahah

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario