Post 8: Summer plans

I haven't thought about the summer yet, but I'm waiting willing for it. I just want to stay in my home with nothing to do and spend my time playing videogames with my brother or watching some series. 
I don't like so much go outside, I get tired so fast and I just want to go back quickly to lie down. Conversely, in the summer I haven't any money, because my dad didn't give me cash(he just give for university transport) and I can't work because I must take care of my little brothers.  I usually save a little of money during the year to go out 2 days in the summer and I think this year wouldn't be the exception. However, I really want a summer job to get cash to buy other things, so I'm applying to participate in some illustration fairs being carried during the weekends of the summer to sell some drawings. If I gain sufficient money, I want to eat cheese bacon hamburgers with my four brothers.
I want to visit some friends because I have a long time without saw them and If I didn't visit them in the summer I would never do it LOL Is complicated to me, because I really love them but the laziness is superior. However, I'm sure that I'm going to visit my grandmother, but she live really close , so I don't know if it really count.


Comentarios

  1. I hope you can get that money and have fun this vacations ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you could become a professional playing video games and so you earn money with what you like to do

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Interesting ... your summer sounds very interesting. I think I would do the same but first I must defeat to Dracula

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario