POST 4: "My favorite book"

In my life, hardly ever I read a book for fun, I just read the mandatory books of the school. Conversely, in my free time, I spend a lot of time reading manga, in other words, japanese comic books.
My favorite author (in this moment) is Shiwasu Yuki. She's a japanese mangaka (comic illustrator and writer), who wrote a lot of the cutest and funniest romantic comedies I have ever read.  I really love to read romantic cliches, but this author combines the romance and humor with her cute drawing style, making an awesome Shojo manga. 
I have around 40 of this kind of comic book in my house, including three volumes of "Takane to Hana" the book of the above mentioned author. But I don't know if this is my "mega favorite", because every month my preferences changes with my mood. I think that Sailor moon is the most important manga to me, because was the first I have read on internet, and the first that I bought. 
Last night I was reading the new chapter of "Kaguya- sama: Love is war", and I would recommend it because the characters are so charismatic and loveable, and the story isn't that slow as the usually. I laughed very hard with some chapters, because I identified me with the different situations that are represented in the manga. 

Comentarios

  1. I heard about "Kaguya- sama: Love is war" form a friend , I will give it a try.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario