Post 7: My bucket list

I've never thought about doing a bucket list, because I can't think in the death like something close to me, but I have my own "wish list" with things I want to buy in the future. I know that isn't the same, but there are a lot of things I really "need" in my hands lol.
I want travel to Japan with my brother, because this was one of our dreams of all life, and we are doing plans to go in 2 or 3 more years. We want to go near of March, because we want to attend to a concert that takes place every year in these dates. I want learn Japanese too, but I think I can't learn it before my hypothetical journey, but is something I really must do.

I want to get a designer (or similar) steady job and help my family :( I don't expect so much in what I would do in the future, but I just don't want to work in burger king. However, I must taste all the bacon burger in Chile (at least), because this is my favorite kind of burger and I really enjoy comparing the differences between all. 

To me, is really necessary meet and get an autograph of at least one of my favorite artists like Shigenori Soejima, Yamamori Mika or Rebecca Sugar.

I would NEVER get married, is something I definitely will get along of my list, and this is something important to me to emphasize.

I think is there a lot of more things I want to do, but in this moment I can't think in more.

Comentarios

  1. Hope you can go to Japan soon! And don't get stressed for the job, there's still a few years away for that :D.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would never get married too! I think that is great that you and your brother have the same dream :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. uuuh can I join that burguer route? that's my favorite to

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Many people of the course like Japan and its culture, I hope you fulfill your wishes

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario