POST 2 :The best holidays ever

To me, the best holidays are when I can spent all the days laid down in my bed, without anything important to do and with mental blank. Well, one week of the summer holidays of this year was exactly that. After all the stress of the final university works in January, I was really tired, so I just wanted to stay at home all days. My father went out to vacation with my little brothers and my sis went out with her boyfriend, so there was only my brother, my mother and me in the house. Beside, in that time I bought a new ps4 game and I was so sad because I couldn't played it appropriately, but in this week I didn't thought in anything more than rest, play and eat. My brother is my partner in mess around, so we played and enjoyed a lot the game. One day of the week, we ordered a delivery service of Popeyes chicken and it was really good. Other day, we bought churros because we love it. 
So, that's why it was the best, but I think that every Holidays are goods and it can be enjoyable always when you want it.

Comentarios

  1. Those are the real vacations! September holidays are near, I think I will copy your lifestyle.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow on my side, I need to go out somewhere or I'll feel that I wasted the holidays Haha. But yes, those quiet moments are unique and very rewarding.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario