Practice post

I think that share your personal information on internet is VERY dangerous, because any person can access to very private data and thus strange people can know about your family, your adress direction, even your habits and it's hard to know the real intentions of the people on internet. 
That's why I hardly ever post something about my personal life, I just publish things like draws and some places I have visited. 
My favorite social media is Instagram, beacuse I think is an easier way to find followers and is so much easy interact with different people, but I try to keep my real identity in secret, beacuse there are a lot of crazy people around. 

Comentarios

  1. You just mentioned that you post draws on internet. Someone has stealed your illustrations?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario