POST 3 "My favorite movie"

On these days, I think that my favorite movie is an anime film named "Kimi no na wa". I watched it since three years ago, when it released in Japan. After that in 2017 I went to Cinemark to watch in the cinema because I loved it so much. 
Firstly, I was interested just because I like romantic stories, also it had  time travel and body changes between the main characters,  in other words, three of my favorite cliches. Furthermore, the animation quality was really awesome and impress me a lot, so I had rewatched it a lot of times, to apprecciate the beautiful scenarios. 

The most recent (new) movie I saw was "Avengers: Endgame", and I recommend it a lot, because was a very pleasing movie, with a lot of action, funny/ sad moments and the most important thing, Spiderman is alive. 
Conversely, tonight I was watching "Men in black" (the first one), but I like it so much because Will Smith is so charismatic. Isn't a best seller, but is funny to watch with the family and  I think that everyone had to see it.

Comentarios

  1. It's a beatiful movie, whith a lovely story. A remarkable thing it's about some scenaries of the movie that are the same in the real life. Maybe I'm going to watch it again.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I never know about Kimi no nawa, but sound interesting, maybe soon i will wach de movie

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I've never seen an anime movie, this seems to be very good, I'll write it down in "Movies to watch"

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's true Your Name is really a good movie. I also saw Avenger End Game. in the cinema and I found it very very good. It is currently one of my favorites.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't remember when but I watch this movie, as you say I really like the landscapes an the animation it's beautiful and very smooth.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario