POST 5: My future job

The truth is that even this is my third year studying design, I still don't understand in what is suppose I can work lol but I joined to this career because I wanted to learn to draw, the thing is that I would never learn it during this career. However, I want to be a freelancer illustrator and sell a lot of commissions and prints, but just doing this I would be super poor and I couldn't help so much with monetary contribution in my house. Therefore, I'm really trying to put a lot of effort to improve my drawing skills and in this way win a lot of people interested in my art style. Maybe someday I could illustrate a children's book.
I know this is like an impossible dream so, I would like to work doing editorial design  or something similar, edit books sounds fun too.
However, the good part of  the freelancer illustrator work is that I can do it in the comfort of my house, because I really hate to go out and interact with unknown people. NEVERTHELESS, I wish someday I can travel to meet other places.
As I disliked a lot this career, my possible major options disappeared. I think that with my tittle is sufficient, and I'm not sure if I can pay off my actual career, so the best option is just finish this and start working.
Follow me on instagram -wink- : 

Comentarios

  1. Life is very hard, but ... NOTHING can destroy people's dreams. That is why you must be better every day and twist the hand of destiny.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A children´s book!! It´s a beautiful goal! I really hope you can draw it someday

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I saw your Instragram profile and I think is so cute :3 I hope you can achieve all you set out for yourself!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario